4th Port state control newsletter
- Concentrated inspection campaigns
- Stricter vessel controls during the Shanghai Expo
- Detained? May result in 6 months off the oil majors business
- PSC reporting obligations in Paris MoU
- Fines in Trieste, Italy, on fuel low sulphur content
- Increase in machinery related deficiencies
- DNV's PSC campaign continuous.
3rd Port state control newsletter
- One detention can affect vetting rating
- Panama Flag working on improving performance
- Paris MOU New Inspection Regime andship owners
- EU and Low sulphur distillate fuels
- Increased focus on Anti-fouling System
- DNV Port State Control Tool Kit a success
- AMSA with Focused Inspection Campaign.
2nd Port state control newsletter
- Ship detained TWICE by PSC within 3 days…
- Reminder! Concentrated inspection campaign is coming up…
- PSC Tool kit now being used by DNV clients
- Paris MOU will change their inspection regime
- Paris MOU rates the Recognized organization’s
- News from the Americas: Guilty plea’s
- Serious PSC deficiencies are often identical to root causes of marine casualties
- Fire dampers are a major challenge.
1st Port state control newsletter
- Vessel jumps detention, banned from Paris MOU
- New DNV Port state control tool kit is being distributed to local DNV stations
- Concentrated inspection campaign on lifeboats and launching arrangements
- Tokyo MOU results after concentrated inspection campaign in 2008
- DNV Port state control campaign.