When an accident happens at sea, how does our Emergency Response Service team spring into action in the critical first hours? How is technology helping cut costs in Australia's gas industry? What's a wind atlas, and why are we creating them for several African nations? These stories and more in the last edition of 2015.
These stories and more in the latest edition of our customer magazine Forum, which you may read online or download as a PDF.Content overview:
- 03 Editorial: CEO Remi Eriksen on building trust and confidence
- 04 News
- 08 Accidents at sea – every second counts
- 14 Teekay’s production-centric offshore strategy delivers in a tough market
- 18 ConocoPhillips stripping cost out of Australian gas
- 22 ADMA-OPCO rises to age challenges
- 24 World Bank-backed project mapping wind energy potential in Africa
- 26 Smart Cable Guard: Managing power outages in cities
- 28 Maersk Line advancing transparency and efficiency in ship management
- 32 BG Group improving safety barrier management
- 36 Championing Vanguard Leadership
- 38 Sustainability raising Orkla’s competitiveness
- 42 Last Word: Big numbers still add up for Brazil
Our coporate magazine Forum is going digital in the near future. Please go here to subscribe to receive your copy.